Monday, January 26, 2009

The Adventures of Tintin














(Photo source: Wikipedia article)

Recently purchased this DVD box set of "The Adventures of Tintin" from a retail video shop in Westfield, Parramatta. Surprised to find it marked "on sale" at A$44.83. A bargain compared to this one online in the ABC shop.





























Photo taken by me. Actual DVD box set I bought from shop (price can be seen in upper right hand corner of the box).

It contains 6 Discs, with 4 episodes in each disc. Most of the episodes consist of two-part shows, so most (if not all, I have not checked) of the discs consists of an equivalent of 8 shows. By "show" I mean a broadcast on TV.

The DVD is set to Region 4, so when I popped this into my Macbook drive, I was prompted to switch regions. Now I am left to wonder (or research) how the regions can be switched once my limit is reached (There was a message that popped out saying I can only switch 8 times).

No problems playing on a DVD player though, since the one I own is region-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment